Clean Your System When Uninstall Apps and Fix It With “Mirekusoft Install Monitor”
Are you tired of bloated applications that refuse to uninstall cleanly? Check out Install Monitor for a better way to deal with application management and removal. Install Monitor allows you to see the impact installing an application has and fully remove it when you decide to uninstall. It can help solve problems that are caused when a program does not uninstall properly. The result is a cleaner and more efficient system.
Install Monitor works by monitoring what resources such as file and registry are created when a program is installed. This allows you to see what impact installing a program has and helps you to remove it if necessary. For more information about how to get the most out of Install Monitor check out the blog.
Install Monitor is free for personal and home use. For business/corporate use contact email@example.com. To download go to the download page.
• Maintain a system that remains “clean” without reinstalling
• See how big programs are and what changes they make
• Fix problems caused when old versions of a program do not remove themselves
• Windows 7, Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later)
• 1 GHz or higher processor (2 GHz or faster recommended)
• 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended)